Day 159 - June 8, 2010

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"He's been through a lot, and he deserves some consideration." - Belle Prater's Boy by Ruth White

Sure, I'm aware of how I feel. Every minute of every day. But am I aware of how others feel? What are they going through? Are they having a good or bad day? Am I sensitive enough to sympathize or celebrate with them? Am I separating myself from eels and beetles?

Eels and beetles not having "interpersonal sensitivity," that is. I don't really know what to say about this.

I think most of the time I am aware of how others feel. I actually think that's something I'm good at. Whether or not I adjust my actions to reflect that might be a different story. I'm not really sure.

Summer makes me antisocial. I sleep most of the day and stay up late at night. I'm attempting to go to bed earlier tonight. It's 1am now, which shouldn't be early, but it kind of is.

Tomorrow is take 2 for Operation: Blondes Have More Fun. Wish me luck on that.

I'm going to go read before bed. How do you feel about that?

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP