Day 160 - June 9, 2010

>> Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Mom and Dad and the Pinks have been lost at sea," she cried out. - "Love" Jack's New Power: Stories from a Caribbean Year by Jack Gantos

I hope I never hear words like those above. But I know it's possible, and because of that I'm going to give each member of my family a hug today.

So technically.. I didn't do this. However. I have alternatives.

Lilo, of course, I hugged. I hug her all the time. She probably hates it. But she can't do anything about it, because she's a dog.

My mommy, I hugged, I'm sure. Because she hugs me all the time.

Hannah I didn't hug, but I picked her up after school and we drove around in search of the boy she liked. She told me I was being a creeper, but I think she secretly liked it.

And Daddy I didn't hug, but I did go with him to help with his roadkill pictures.. Which means, he finds roadkill and picks it up, and I take his picture with whatever dead animal it is. Today it was a squirrel. We watched Mamma Mia! together, too.

So in some way, I showed them all some love.

There was a guy at the mall the other day with a shirt that said FREE HUGS, and I thought we should test that, so I told my mom to go hug him. But then he turned around and the back of it said something about him being a champion slut hugger, so she decided not to.

Remember that Dave Matthews video with the guy who went around hugging everyone? Can we do that?

This has gotten more random than I'd originally planned for..

Also, on a personal note, I'm blonde again. :)

I will go to bed shortly, and hug Stitch until I fall asleep.




http://www.freehugsguide.org/

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP