Day 129 - May 9, 2010

>> Sunday, May 9, 2010

There once was a man who danced in the street. - Rap A Tap Tap by Leo and Diane Dillon

When the spirit moves you to dance - dance!

Am I wound too tight? Overcivilized? Do I schedule my fun? Dance only on a dance floor? Next time I feel like dancing, I'll dance - even if I'm in a parking lot.

I don't schedule my fun. I mean, I do. But I also have fun whenever I want.

I definitely don't wait for a dance floor to dance. I dance all the freakin' time. As anyone who knows me knows.

Right now, I am sitting in the basement of a church in Philadelphia. Not having too much fun because no one seems to know what we're doing.

As of now, the trip is.. interesting. The train took way longer than it should have, because we had to rescue another train's passengers. We traveled for over 12 hours. And then got here and had slight freakouts because of the hundreds of people eating "dinner" at the church. There are 11 of us just kind of sitting here now.

We did go out and take pictures. That was fun. Unscheduled fun, even.

Awesome, I know. Anyway. I'm gonna see if any more fun is gonna happen tonight.

"Maybe there won't be marriage, maybe there won't be sex, but by God there'll be dancing!"

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP