Day 139 - May 19, 2010

>> Thursday, May 20, 2010

I forgot to tell you in the last letter three important things that I'm too shy to say to your face. - The Gardener by Sarah Stewart

Regret is a hard thing to live with. Especially hard is the regret of words unsaid. Regretful and unnecessary - for there are ways to work around shyness.

Is there something I've been wanting to say to someone but I'm too shy to say it in person? If so, I'll write it out today. And tomorrow, if my words still feel right, I'll deliver them.

I really don't know what to do for this. Especially since I try not to have regrets. So I don't regret not saying something to someone, because I don't regret. If I want to say something to someone, I'll do it. Even if I'm shy, with enough support/encouragement, I can usually summon the courage to say it.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP