Day 144 - May 24, 2010

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

When Flying Jack was four years old, people would ask, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" "A pilot!" he would say. - Flying Jack by Kathye Fetsko Petrie

I will be a responsible dreamer. I will feel free to have my dreams and to work toward them, but I will keep them in perspective. I will not allow them to run my whole life. I will not forfeit my self for my dreams.

I don't even know what my dreams are. So they obviously aren't running my life..

"Someone may have stolen your dream when it was young and fresh and you were innocent. Anger is natural. Grief is appropriate. Healing is mandatory. Restoration is possible." - Jane Rubietta

It's quite late and my laptop is going to die. So that's my cue to go to sleep and try to have some dreams. Good ones, please!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP