Day 138 - May 18, 2010

>> Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mend-It McGregor, everyone called him, because he could mend most anything that needed mending.... - Inventor McGregor by Kathleen T. Pelley

Have I thrown out anything lately that could have been fixed? From now on, I'll take a second look at stuff before I toss it.

I don't throw things out that can be fixed. I fix them.

Actually, I don't know if that's true. I throw things away a lot, but only because the people around me don't throw things away, and I have to be the purger.

I don't know, though.. I don't really agree with keeping things that are broken. I think it's a waste of time and space, especially since most of the time, you won't get around to fixing things you say you will, anyway.

I need to go to bed so I can wake up early and fix the state of my room. It's not suitable for sleepovers! Which are happening tomorrow. So, off to dreamland, and then fixing my room/house/life.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP