Day 100 - April 10, 2010

>> Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Be patient, Mayumie. We're almost there." - The Falling Flowers by Jennifer B. Reed

Have I said "Are we there yet?" for the last time? Am I ready to stop itching and fretting because every little thing isn't happening right this instant? Am I old enough to be patient?

Ohhh, patience. Can't believe that. Today we were forced to be patient. We didn't really want to be some of the the time.

This was the craziest day EVER.

I don't even know how we all survived it. It was kinda ridiculous.

Really great things happened for Day 100.

So so crazy. I will explain it all when I can type it. But let's just say.. Patience is a virtue that we don't necessarily possess. Given the circumstances, though, you'll understand.

But until I can type them all, you'll have to be patient. Good. Night. ... Finally.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP