Day 92 - April 2, 2010

>> Saturday, April 3, 2010

I saw a little girl in a wooden wagon... staring at the rising sun as if it were the very dawn of creation. - Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

Why let the sun do all the dawning?

I'll give this day a second sunrise: I'll smile.

Well, yes. I'm pretty sure I smiled today. At least once or twice, haha. Because I've got my puppy and my mommy and daddy and sissy and house. And I get to get the mail! And I filled out the Census. Even though I'm not counted with my own family anymore.. WHATEVER, U.S. Census Bureau. I STILL EXIST HERE! Just so you know.

I'm sort of .. not focused on this blog right now. Somewhat intense conversation happening in another window. I also don't have much to say, today, anyway.

Smile, though your heart is aching. Smile, even though it's breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by.

If you smile through your fear and sorrow, smile and maybe tomorrow, you'll see the sun come shining through - for you.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP