Day 93 - April 3, 2010

>> Sunday, April 4, 2010

Put me in a blindfold so I can't see a thing. Even with my eyes closed I'll still know it's spring. - "Nose Knows" Pieces: A Year in Poems and Quilts by Anna Grossnickle Hines

Today I'm going to get to know my senses better. I'm going to close my eyes for ten minutes. Then I'll pinch my nose and muffle my ears for ten minutes each. This will help me do two things: 1. appreciate the rewards of my missing sense; 2. appreciate the surprising, compensating powers of my other senses.

Okay.

I actually would have loved to do this but I really just can't. I have to sleep right now because being awake and not crying is really not going to happen for much longer. Is crying one of the senses? It should be.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP