Day 105 - April 15, 2010

>> Friday, April 16, 2010

"Do not boast," Bellini said. - Mirette on the High Wire by Emily Arnold McCully

I will not make the boasters' mistake. I'll shut my mouth and let my actions do the talking.

I don't think I boast, really. I think I'm confident sometimes, which can come off as bragging or boasting or whatever, but I really don't think it's a bad thing to think you're awesome. Honestly.

I suppose, since it's 4am, that instead of bragging, I'll go to sleep.

ALSO!
ABC: Life from the start of the alphabet: Big, Huge Favor???

Help out one of my sisters! Vote for her design!!

1 comments:

ABC April 16, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Thank you SO MUCH for linking to my blog and my design! You're the sweetest!!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP