Day 117 - April 27, 2010

>> Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're moving today. I'm so scared God. I've never lived anywhere but here. - Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. by Judy Blume

If there's a big change coming, I'll feel free to be scared, but I won't go off the deep end. I'll keep busy and I'll keep talking, and pretty soon I'll feel at home again.

Uhhh, yeah. Moving sucks a lot. Just sayin. But I don't think that's what this is about.

I think it's about change. Which is happening, because classes just ended, finals start soon, and summer will bring changes. I've never had a summer break from college before. It's hard to know what to do.

Change just happened in the Delta Pi house.. Not our legit house, because that doesn't exist, but you know what I mean. Well, items have changed hands, which is sort of symbolic for other change, in certain situations. So that was interesting. And long. Very, very long.

I am definitely not thinking straight at 2am right now.. So I'm going to change my position on my bed.. And go to sleep.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP