Day 101 - April 11, 2010

>> Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"You understand now that the more you give, the more you have left to give?" - Sharing Susan by Eve Bunting

Inside me is a miracle waiting to happen, call it my heart, my spirit, my humanity, whatever. If I try to save it and hoard it all for myself, it only shrinks smaller and smaller. But if I give it away - lo and behold, it grows! I could give for a thousand years and never use up half of my heart.

Sometimes it's scary to give away your heart. Although reading this again, that's not really what they mean. Or, wait. Yes, it is.

Well. It's difficult. Especially when not everyone wants it, or you think not everyone deserves it. I don't even mean romantic type giving away your heart, either. Any kind.

We can all work on that.

I will try. But for now, I will sleep. If you notice that I'm giving my heart to you, be glad! And give some of yours to me :)

[post-write edit: Thank you for that piece of your heart. :) I'll try and reciprocate.]

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP