Day 98 - April 8, 2010

>> Friday, April 9, 2010

Later in life Alec said he learned to be observant during his long walks to and from school. - With a Little Luck: Surprising Stories of Amazing Discoveries by Dennis Brindell Fradin

Today I'm going to - gulp! - walk. Maybe to or from school - or through a park - or just around the block. I look forward to seeing the little things I've been missing all my life.

I walk all the time. Walking is basically my only mode of transportation. So I feel like this is slightly irrelevant.

But I did walk without shoes today. I wore them to lunch, and then from dinner on, but I went most of the day without them. My feet were not very happy with me. I don't mind being barefoot, but this was kind of difficult. Can't imagine how I would go without shoes all the time. Sucks that all those people have to.

Also, a few days ago, the quote mentioned going out in the rain. It didn't rain that day, but it did today. And I made sure to leave my umbrella in the room. I think I enjoyed the rain more than others did.

Now, though, I am going to get some sleep. This weekend I'm going to DC to walk and walk and walk, so the blogs will be slightly delayed. Goodnight and sweet dreams, all.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP