Day 99 - April 9, 2010

>> Saturday, April 10, 2010

For those who are willing to make an effort, great miracles and wonderful treasures are in store. - "A Tale of Three Wishes" Stories for Children by Isaac Bashevis Singer

Do I spend too much time on my duff, doing nothing? Do I consider watching TV and hanging out "doing something"? OK, so I don't have to run a marathon today, but as long as I'm making an effort at something productive, I'm putting myself in a position to get the most out of my life.

"Luck is the residue of design."

Basically, good things happen when you work for them. I think that I've been working for them, sort of.. and they've been happening. Life is good. Very lovely, and I'm quite pleased as of late.

I'm currently in Arlington. Tomorrow good things will happen, as we have worked for them.

Now I will work for sleep, and it will be good.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP