Day 91 - April 1, 2010

>> Thursday, April 1, 2010

When it came time for Miss Higgins to give out grades, she kept remembering the student who had brought her a pastrami sandwich. - Forget Apples; or My Report Card, My Menu by A. P. Phull

It's tough on teachers, having to make all those decisions on grades with nothing to go on but homework, test scores, and classroom participation. They need help. I'll help my teacher decide my grade with a gift. Pickles to pork rolls - whatever it takes - I'll meet the challenge.*

*April Fool's! You can't grub grades with food. (It doesn't hurt to be nice to your teacher, though.)

Wow, that was a great April Fool's joke. Really had me thinking I should bake Goolsby a cake.

I'm in the weirdest mood right now. So I don't really feel like writing much. But I'm home. (Thanks to my beautiful sister Christina!) So that's good.

Now I'm going to see if someone wants to get on my good side by giving me food. Goodnight.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP