Day 90 - March 31, 2010

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Angel decided to make the most beautiful kite in the world. - Angel's Kite: La estrella de Angel by Alberto Blanco

Today I will find out what kind of kid Angel is. I will make a list of three things that I can make instead of buy.

Three things... You can make dinner instead of buying it at a restaurant. Although you have to get the ingredients. You can paint a painting instead of buying one. You can make clothes instead of buying them, assuming you're talented enough. You could make crystal meth if you had a meth lab in your basement. Then you wouldn't have to buy any from your local drug dealer.

That last one was slightly strange; I'm not in a great mood at the moment, so you'll have to forgive me.

I just.. Well, I don't know. Today Brian and I got to make a list (instead of buying one) of people I could take to function. So maybe I'll ask some sisters and see what the consensus ends up being. I'm not thrilled at having to find another person to take. It's not awesome. But anyway.

I made my bed, instead of buying it.. And even though that doesn't make sense, it would make a lot of sense if I were dreaming. Hopefully.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP