Day 87 - March 28, 2010

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

Bear in mind that it is not fine clothes that make the gentleman. - The Adventures of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi

Today when I meet someone wearing expensive clothes, I will resist being impressed. When I meet someone wearing cheap clothes, I will resist feeling superior.

I think.. That despite what I may have said on Friday afternoon, people who wear Hokie tails.. are not ridiculous/lame/funny looking people. Some of them are actually not so bad. They do look funny when they wear Hokie tails, but I should judge the inner Hokie instead. I think I can do that :)

Tonight has barely begun. It is half past midnight, and I still have to do a long MCOM assignment and write my Honors application essay. Yes, I should have started sooner. Yes, I would love to go to bed right now. However, when I got back from Cambridge tonight, I was not in a great mood. That's no reason not to do work, I know. But right now, I'm in a pretty darn good mood. I'm not exactly sure why, although I think I have a pretty good idea.

So (while in my cheap, crappy looking sweatpants.. you can't feel superior!) I'm going to try and get to work. Night!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP