Day 76 - March 17, 2010

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

For the McKeevers were down on their luck. - The Leprechaun in the Basement by Kathy Tucker

Next time hard times hit my family, I won't just go off on my own happy little tangent. I'll ask Mom and Dad how I can help.

I think they're talking about hard times being easier to handle when they're shared, which I suppose makes sense. They also mention good times being more fun when they're shared, so they're probably right.

This seems like a somewhat depressing quote for St. Patrick's Day, though.

I love it when everybody wears green. Could we do that with other colors on other days, too? It's pretty awesome. But it's also like a huge mass brainwashing. Which, in a way, is sort of cool, too. A weird way.

Could we get a mass turquoise day going on? That would be hardcore.

I should really do some sketches or something.. since they're due tomorrow, and all. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP