Day 67 - March 8, 2010

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If we cannot serve in one way, there is always another. - The Door in the Wall by Marguerite de Angeli

There are opportunites all around me, good things needing to be done. Maybe I just haven't been seeing them. Today I'll look in different places.

Today I brought breakfast to some people I care about. I don't think it was really a service, since.. It was just some boys I know. Although, one of them forgot to set his alarm, so my text telling him I was coming over did wake him up for class.

Today was a wonderful day with Josh! We went to Krispy Kreme for breakfast, brought breakfast to my boys, and then walked around Richmond having fun together :) And it was beautiful! Warm and sunny and fun!

I baked pies today, three of them! I cooked egg-tatoes, too. I drove all the way to Richmond, and even parked on Cary Street, in between two cars (That's actually a pretty legit thing to do, especially well)! I feel like a big girl :)

"I want to talk to you."

"The last time we talked, Mr. Smith, you reduced me to tears. I promise you it won't happen again."

Yes, please. Let's talk. About real life things. Okay? Thank you!

But until then, I will try to do good things. And until then, I'm going to go to sleep. Goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP