Day 63 - March 4, 2010

>> Friday, March 5, 2010

"I just felt like... like everyone was looking at me, expecting great things, and that no matter how well I played, it wouldn't be good enough." - Boys in Control by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

Of course I don't want to disappoint people - or myself - with a poor showing. And that's why I will practice concentration as well as performance. So that when the time comes, it will be just me and my task out there, doing our best, letting expectations take care of themselves.

I can't believe I almost forgot to do this. It's 4am right now. I was in bed, about to fall asleep, and then I thought, OH NO! I forgot my blog.

I think today has something to do with me finishing the yearbook. So it's optimistic for me, which is very good.

It's 4:03 and I can't sleep, without you next to me I toss and turn like the sea.

Do you know why I'm awake right now? Because of the highlighter party. Which I'm sure I'll be able to talk about when it's not two and a half hours from when I need to get up.

Awesome.

By the way, I love Britt Morgan and I will miss my grandbig very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much.

And now..



I'm going to not disappoint myself right now, and go to sleep.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP