Day 89 - March 30, 2010

>> Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some days sting and others pour like sugar from your spoon. - "Squeeze," Squeeze: Poems from a Juicy Universe by Heidi Mordhorst

Will my today be sting or sugar? Whichever, I've got an attitude ready to handle it.

Is there an in-between? What would that be? Hmmm..

At any rate, I don't think my day was either sugar or sting. Nothing terrible happened, and nothing spectacular happened. So I don't really know what to say about this.

Although, there was an incident that was freak out worthy. To me, it would have been, usually. But I didn't freak out. I was chill about it; stoic, if you will. I started an online journal, one that only I can read, so that I can say anything and everything. So I typed out this huge huge ridiculously long blog - it had so much content; it was insane. It was the longest blog I've probably ever written. I finished it and clicked "PUBLISH POST" - at which point, it would usually say something like, "Your blog has posted successfully!" This time, though, it gave me an error. And it didn't save, either, like it normally does periodically through typing. So I lost everything. It was pretty upsetting. But I was chill about it, almost uncharacteristically, I think.

Today was a lazy morning after my Calculus test. Then a busy afternoon. I quite preferred the morning. After the test and a leisurely breakfast, I pretty much stayed in bed. I possibly (probably) shouldn't have, but I didn't really care.

So right now, my back is killing me. There is the sting. But I am about to leave you to cook (throwing that term around pretty loosely) some Ramen. There is the sugar! Goodnight :)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP