Day 69 - March 10, 2010

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And so Colin had come down, delighted to be needed. - The Various by Steve Augarde

Requests for favors don't always come at the most convenient times. I might be busy with something else. Or dozing off. I might forget to feel flattered that someone is depending on me. I might not be tuned in to how good it feels to be needed. If someone asks me for a favor today, I'll try to give the right answer.

Today I am playing with Katherine! We're going to paint the town blue and pink and bronze and turquoise! Who knows what we will dooooo?!

We're watching America's Next Top Model. It's so fun!

"You should know who Perez Hilton is. Just saying."

Oh, Tyra.

So I was sleeping this morning and my mom was like, "It's your turn to take out the dog!" So I got up and took the dog out, and then went back to sleep. I think that was the favor I did. Without too much grumbling.

Also, I am doing Katherine a favor by giving her the night of her LIFE at my house tonight. So I'm writing this before the fun happens, since I'll probably be really tired at the end of the night. I have no clue what we're doing. Burger King for milkshakes, Jimmy's house to see Jimmy, playing some games, watching some movies.. We will see! :)

So do me a favor, and SHUSH. Because you (girls on Top Model) are being stupid. Until tomorrow!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP