Day 61 - March 2, 2010

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Once upon a time, there lived a boy who feated on books and was wild about animals.... All in all, he excelled at fooling around. - The Boy on Fairfield Street by Kathleen Krull

Little Teddy Geisel wasn't born with a tag on his toe saying "World-Famous Author." He was just another kid on Fairfield Street. A fool-around kid. In many ways just like me. My assignment today doesn't require me to get up out of this chair or even out of bed. All I have to do is wonder - wonder what sort of interesting person I might become.

How do they know I'm sitting in a chair?!!

By the way, Ted Geisel is Dr. Seuss. Today is his birthday. Except that he's dead. But you know. Whatever. He died when I was one. On my parents' anniversary. How fascinating.

I do wonder a lot of things. I wonder how I'll finish the yearbook. I wonder how I'll survive the trip home. I wonder how people feel, especially someone in particular, about something in particular. I wonder what will happen with .. this. I wonder when I'll know. I wonder.. yeah. Lots of things. Some good, some bad. Some stressful, some exciting. All will be revealed in time, just what amount of time, I wonder?

So I'm wondering.. And going to bed.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

I am curious about this people feel thing. :-P

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP