Day 73 - March 14, 2010

>> Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Spring's come early! Let's celebrate!" - Groundhog Stays Up Late by Margery Cuyler

... Hey, you know spring when you see it, but the calendar says Not yet. Does that mean you've got to wait til March 21st to feel good about all this? to shout "Yahoo! It's spring!"?

In two words: Heck no. Because life doesn't always happen according to a timetable or calendar. And feelings can't be scheduled. So as soon as I see that first crocus... "YAHOO!"

I don't know what a crocus looks like.. I also don't think I'll ever say "Yahoo."

Feelings can't be scheduled. Wouldn't it be convenient if they could be? Yes. I think so.

Shakira and myself are ready for the good times, however, I am still sick.

Also, I can't shout about spring yet, because it's supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow. Plus, I'm going to still be sick.

Happy Pi Day. I didn't have any pie today. :(

But life doesn't always happen according to a calendar.. Like, I'm going to try to go to sleep early tonight. (Don't know what that has to do with .. anything.) Anyway.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP