Day 81 - March 22, 2010

>> Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"How about a drink?" "What can I get you?" "Want a beer?" - Drinking: A Risky Business by Laurence Pringle

...For now, my answers to the questions above are as follows:
1. No.
2. Fruit juice.
3. No.

Awesome. Well, I think this book assumes that I am a child.

I think I can handle myself. I also think I've been legal once already, so I feel like this is kind of irrelevant.

Also. If you say you don't want a drink, you cannot then ask for fruit juice. Fruit juice is a drink.

It's almost 3am and I'm not really very tired. That's a good thing, because I have an art project to do that I haven't started. My lack of sleepiness is probably due to the five hour nap I took today.

Was I tired today? Well, I'm always slightly tired. But no, I wasn't really. I slept for five hours so I could avoid seeing people. I skipped one of my classes (and didn't do the work for another one). I had lunch at the Deli instead of the cafeteria so I didn't have to try to avoid people in a small room. I had dinner at 7:30 so I could avoid people. Today has been only slightly less terrible than yesterday. And that's only been recently (by recently, I mean, around 11-12).

Why have the last two days been so crappy? Well, if you know me, you can ask me. Basically it involves people saying things about me that aren't true. I'm not even completely sure who is talking about it, or who has heard. Either way, it does not make me ecstatic. The opposite, in fact. And tomorrow I will probably not be able to avoid the other subject of the rumors, which slightly worries me, since I don't know what I will do about that. But.. I don't know.

Good things?
My friends who know about that are being really awesome and telling me how awesome I am, and that I don't need to worry about it, that I'm strong, amazing, etc. and can therefore handle anything.. And that if I can't, they'll punch people in the face for me.
I talked to a friend today who is going to come with me to Function, so that's exciting. I think we'll have fun, and sisters and their dates will like him :) - actually, I know we'll have fun. That's why I asked him to come.
I have a plan for this art project, which doesn't often happen. (Actually, it does happen. That's why I'm a Graphic Design major. The ideas are what I've got. So nevermind that last part.)
I got five hours of sleep today!
The work I didn't do (a paper for Foundations) had its due date changed to Wednesday, so nobody even needed to know that I didn't do it.
I didn't have a tour today.
I got to have Deli lunch with Kristin.
I am listening to my Gloriana station on Pandora, which often involves me singing along.
I did my Calculus homework!
Brianne's pictures are BEAUTIFUL. Never have I looked so lovely in pictures.

And now I should get to work on my art project. First I need a drink, though! Don't worry, it's just ginger ale! :P

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP