Day 64 - March 5, 2010

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010

My master fails to notice, Though I know that he is smart, The incalculable sadness Deep within my dragon heart. - "I Am My Master's Dragon" The Dragons are Singing Tonight by Jack Prelutsky

Today I will be wary of appearances. I will make no assumptions about others - except that there is more to them than meets my eye.

I don't think people do this about me. They just assume.

I am unhappy tonight. I will be going to sleep very very soon and hopefully entering a (much brighter and with less evil things and chase scenes) Wonderland, like Alice.

By the way. If your initials are HMR or E(L)MR, I would rather you stop reading this blog. Thank you very much.

Anyway. There isn't much to say. People make assumptions all the freakin' time. So, I guess, don't. And goodnight.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 6, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

I love youuuuuuuu.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP