Day 66 - March 7, 2010

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

"Mom, I found this dog sitting all by himself. Can I keep him?" - Can I Keep Him? by Steven Kellogg

OK, so maybe I want a pet. But how about what the pet wants and needs? Am I ready and willing to take responsibility? Or will I dump it onto my parents when the novelty wears off? I'll hold off pleading my case until I have the right answers to these questions.

Yeah, I already have a dog, though. So this is not quite relevant. Today was a good day, despite the fact that.. I am confused, and me and Emil had nothing to do all night. We did talk a lot, which was good. And I'd hope that I'm confused in a good way. But probably not.

Anyway. I really wish I hadn't given up Facebook for Lent. It's more difficult this year than it was last year, because last year I could just see people in person. Now it's Spring Break, so I want to connect with people that are here, so I can see them, and keep in touch with Emory folks, because I kinda like some of them. But I don't know. I'm gonna keep not going on. I suppose I'll just have to call people or something. Haha, crazy talk, I know.

So. Don't try and keep a puppy. It rarely works. Night!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP