Day 86 - March 27, 2010

>> Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yet I'm sometimes impatient, sad, angry.... - Brown Honey in Broomwheat Tea by Joyce Carol Thomas

Syllogism: Bad feelings are part of being human; I'm human; therefore, bad feelings are part of me. I won't coop them up. I won't apologize for having them. I'll give them some slack, let them express themselves. It's part of who I am. It's OK.

It really bothers me that this book always has "OK" instead of "okay."

Also, I never apologize. Because it's too laaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

But really, I don't. Because I don't think I should apologize when I don't mean it, which, I rarely do. Not like I'm evil/terrible or anything. I just don't do things that I need to apologize for a lot. And if I do want to apologize, it's usually irrational and I try to keep myself from doing it. I have an example, but I'm not going to mention it.

It's almost 2am and someone just "CAW"ed in the hallway.

And clearly I have bad feelings. But really, I don't know if I believe that they're bad, either.

My feelings right now are that I should sleep.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP