Day 78 - March 19, 2010

>> Saturday, March 20, 2010

Even the queen is obliged to take a holiday from her cares and woes. - The Queen's Progress: An Elizabethan Alphabet by Celeste Davidson Mannis

Today I'll give my biggest care the day off.

Today, I had no cares. I gave them all the day off. Even though I'm not exactly sure what cares I have, I definitely didn't have them today. Today was a wonderful day. Would you like to hear about it?

I skipped breakfast to print a paper, which was sad, but not so sad, because I needed to print the paper, and sleeping in just a little bit is always nice. I went to my classes, took a nice break, had a lovely lunch with different people than usual, which was a nice change of pace, and gave a tour.

While on my tour, I saw Brianne, Sarah, and Annie walking towards Van Dyke/duck pond/etc, so after the tour I thought I would see if I could find them. They were at the duck pond, as I had predicted they would be, and Brianne was taking pictures. So I joined them and was one of Brianne's models for the day. It was lovely!

Keep in mind that today is both dress day (which means I wear a cute springtime dress) and freakin' nice weather, which means I'm in a fantastic mood.

I took a nap for a while, sat with Kevin and Elizabeth at the Hut for a while, and then had dinner with Annie, Marisa, and Cesiah (I'm really name-dropping in this blog, today.. not sure why). We headed back to MaWa where I got ready for meeting Jess.

Jess picked me up and we had a lovely night, where I met at least five new people and spent time with at least four who I did know. Milkshakes, magicians, and hammocks. That kind of night. I really think that Steve made me probably the best milkshake ever. Just throwing that out there. So we had a chill, fun, relaxing end to the week/start of the weekend.

No cares at all, yo. :)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP