Day 80 - March 21, 2010

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

I would not climb any stairs if I were Masai. I would lift a cowhide flap, and I'd be home. - Masai and I by Virginia Kroll

Today I'll choose some country, some culture, I've never before given a moment's thought to. I'll read about these other people, how they're both different from me and the same as me. It is good to know my earthly neighbors.

No. I didn't research any country or culture or anything. I'm having a terrible day, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. People are stupid. My "earthly neighbors" are stupid. I don't want to see them or talk to them. That is all.

1 comments:

Will March 22, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

awwwwww, cheer up! Only three weeks till function.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP