Day 111 - April 21, 2010

>> Thursday, April 22, 2010

His reply was discouraging. - Charlotte Brontë and Jane Eyre by Stewart Ross

If I get a discouraging answer today, I'll let my feelings have their way for a while. But I won't sink into them and drown. I'll keep slogging through them. Because I know that on the other side is a better place.

Okay, I'm slightly discouraged at the moment. I just don't understand people, or my life, or anything like that. And I feel like there isn't enough time for them to be explained before it's too late.

I would like these situations to be remedied as soon as possible. Really, I think it's just one situation, but if I pluralize, I feel like I can generalize.

I went to my first DRP today. I never went to one before I was a sister! That made me quite sad, but it's good to be on this side :)  - Which, coincidentally, seems to be exactly what this quote today is saying. You may be discouraged about something, but the other side of discouraged is a better place.

So, given the nature of today's quote, I'll try to go to bed discouraged, and wake up in a better place. (Hopefully tonight there aren't nightmares like last night :( because there is no roommate to make them better!)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP