Day 119 - April 29, 2010

>> Friday, April 30, 2010

To be afraid and to be brave is the best courage of all. - The Courage of Sarah Noble by Alice Dalgliesh

Today I'll do one small brave thing.

I started my final art project. That was a legitimate brave thing. I knew it would take hours, so I planned to work on it pretty much all day.. But I didn't, because I didn't want to start, because I didn't know if I could do it. It's due at 1:30pm tomorrow, though, so I knew I had to start it to finish it. And eventually I did. I recently finished it, and I'm actually pretty pleased. It's not perfect, but I think it's pretty good. Better than I thought it would be, at least.

Well, I suppose I should sleep now. Maybe I'll do some brave things in my dreams :)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP