2010 Resolution

>> Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hi everyone!

For my first post, I will give a bit of background information as to what this blog will be about.

For Christmas, my grandparents send a check, and expect me to buy something for myself with it, and later thank them for what they gave me. This year I will be thanking them for a book called, Today I Will: A Year of Quotes, Notes, and Promises to Myself.

In this book, every day of the year has its own page. It begins with a quote. It then has a short paragraph that gives advice or insight related to the quote, and at the bottom it has a sentence that always begins with "Today I will..."

This brought me to my only New Year's Resolution. I will read a page of this book every day for this entire year. I will then write a blog about every day and how I completed the "Today I will..." At the end of the year, I should have 265 blogs, not including this introduction.

Wish me luck!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP