Day 31 - January 31, 2010

>> Sunday, January 31, 2010

In some cities Robinson is not allowed to stay in the same hotels or eat in the same restaurants as his white teammates. - Baseball's Best: Five True Stories by Andrew Gutelle

Lines of separation are all around me. Do I follow these lines? Or do I dare to be a pioneer, dare to break them?

I'm really upset that I didn't already write this one, because I just had to get the other two out of my notebook and type them. I do my blogs the day of, even if I'm not at a computer. Just so everyone knows. I'm not cheating.

Okay. Lines of separation. I don't really know what to say about this. I might have to relate it to rushing.

We signed up for rush dinners today, all of them. That's six sororities. We all know that we aren't going to like them all. Especially since we "know" about some of them already. So I think that my friends will probably not go to all of the dinners. But I want to go to all of them. I want to break that line of separation and go to all of the dinners. I hope at least someone will go with me to all of them. Although, I'm really not sure if I'll go to all of them.

The first is Tuesday night. Delta Omicron Pi. The theme is Mafia. I have until midnight tomorrow to RSVP creatively. So I'm thinking about what I'll do. Amanda and Katherine have helped, and depending on transportation, I will attempt to put their two ideas together.

If you don't know, I currently think that I want to be a Delta Pi. So it's pretty important to me that I make a good impression, since the rush dinner is the only time they can talk to me before bid turn-ins. I guess I'm pretty nervous.

I really really need to go to bed, I think. I'll try and talk about things I've neglected to tomorrow. But I can't promise anything.

Also, I've done this for a whole month already! That's amazing.
Erase those lines, guys. Just gotta get a good eraser. (I recommend Staedtler plastic.)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP