Day 32 - February 1, 2010

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It is also human nature to define a person by his or her job, which is a mistake. - The Sledding Hill by Chris Crutcher

I already think about what my life's work might be, my job. But that will never be the total me. I will always be more than my job. No matter how much I love my job, I will never allow it to become all of me. And I will keep this in mind when I consider others.

But a job can tell you about a person. An ideal job, especially. What the person wants to be.

I should be drawing right now. Or blogging, even. Technically I'm doing the second one. But I'm not doing a very good job of relating to the topic.

I'm really tired and stressed and lonely and everything. My back is killing me. Feels literal, even.

I'm gonna try and go to bed, because I have a Calculus test in less than 8 hours, then five more drawings to do before class at 1:30. (Which, if I actually do them, shouldn't take too long.)

So I guess, don't judge people by what they do, because they're more than that. Night.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP