Day 41 - February 10, 2010

>> Thursday, February 11, 2010

Soon, they couldn't agree on anything. - Together by Jane Simmons

In my relationships I won't go out of my way to disagree, but I won't shy away from it either. Disagreement is a sign of honest difference of opinion. If I can disagree with someone and still remain friends, I'll take it as a sign that the relationship is real, not fake.

It's very very late in my mind.. Brian is very much going to love this blog. As much as he loves tired Katie! That's me, by the way.

I disagree with people. It is good. Because fighting is fun sometimes. Just not evil fighting, like Ninja Turtles. Because I do not want to live in the sewers with a giant rat.

I am going to sleep. You may disagree with that. But it's okay! Hahaha.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP