Day 54 - February 23, 2010

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I believe I love my family, but sometimes I can't stand them, and they can't stand me... - What I Believe by Norma Fox Mazer

Am I mad at my family today? If so, it's OK, it's only natural. I shouldn't be afraid to admit it to myself - or to them. Openness and honesty are as important to my family's health as brushing is to my teeth. Love is big. Love makes room for conflicting feelings. 

I like that "love is big."

I'm not mad at my family today, though. Although, I haven't seen them in quite a long time. And I didn't talk to them today. But I'm not mad at them today. I do get mad at them. So that's awesome, according to this book. I understand what they're saying, though.

I really don't understand why I'm still awake (or why it took me about 4 tries to spell "understand" correctly). I also don't understand the level of lethargy I've got going on right now. I don't even want to get up to get ready for bed, even though I really want to go to bed.

Okay, it's time for me to do something. And for you to disagree with your family and be okay with it. Or something.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP