Day 33 - February 2, 2010

>> Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"What about the consequences?" - Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson

Consequences? You mean, like, I can't do bad stuff and get away with it? You mean if I break the law - whether it's parents' or police law - there's a price to pay? You mean the stupid, inconsiderate, foolish decision I make today could bite me in the rump tomorrow?

I understand that the answer to all of the above is: Yes. I understand that there's a connection between what I do today and what happens tomorrow - or even for the rest of my life. So I'll make today's decision a good one. 


The reason there is an "extra" paragraph at the beginning of this blog is because the "Today I Will" part didn't really make sense without the summary. I put the whole page in for everyone's convenience.

I'm so sorry about my terrible blogging as of late. This one is about to suck, too.

The connection between what I do today and what happens later is probably Delta Pi. Depending on how the dinner went, I could have been eating with my future sisters. I really really hope that's how it goes, but I won't know until next Friday. I'm freaking out already.

BY THE WAY: Who voted for Ghost Rider? Seriously. I really want to know. Comment this with what you answered.

I can't really say anything else tonight; I'm behind on work and EVERYTHING, and me writing this rather than doing that work is probably something that will have a bad consequence. So good night, and make good choices!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP