Day 52 - February 21, 2010

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome to Writing Your Life. - Writing Your Life: An Easy-to-Follow Guide to Writing an Autobiography by Mary Borg

Today I will make a list of ten interesting things about myself. If I don't feel like stopping there, maybe I'll go on and write a book: The Story Of Me.

1. I am one of the newest sisters of Delta Omicron Pi. (I think that's interesting.)

2. My favorite animal is the manatee. (But if I could be any animal, I would be a squirrel.)

3. I have a freckle in my right eye.

4. I lived in Germany for five years. (No, I don't speak German.)

5. I would love to be a housewife someday.

6. I write a blog every single day. (But you knew that.)

7. I am a Graphic Design major. (And I hope I'm good enough to be one.)

8. I would love to be a really good cook.

9. Sometimes.. I'm craftastic. (When I am, it's AWESOME.)

10. I am beginning to think I'm more beautiful every single day.

Maybe those aren't the 10 most interesting things about me. But that is ten things that I find somewhat interesting.

You should make a list of 10 things about you that are interesting. But I'm going to try and get some sleep.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP