Day 53 - February 22, 2010

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2010

George Washington was discouraged. - When Washington Crossed The Delaware by Lynne Cheney

Is there a roadblock in my way, keeping me from something I want to achieve? Am I discouraged? I understand now that discouragement often precedes achievement. Instead of retreating from the roadblock or seeking a way around it, I will boldly punch a hole through it and continue toward my goal.

I don't really know what roadblocks, if any, are in my way. (Well, obviously a roadblock would be in my way.) I feel that my current roadblock is lack of/need to sleep. So I'm going to plow right through that one in a minute.

I think roadblocks for me are laziness and lack of conviction/confidence/courage. I'll think about those while I sleep.

Punch a hole through your roadblocks (but not too hard), and I'll see you in the morning.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP