Day 51 - February 20, 2010

>> Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Yes! Visiting is nice," Muktuk says. "Who shall we visit?" Irving says. - Bad Bears Go Visiting by Daniel Pinkwater

Do I know someone who could use a visit? Someone who lives alone? It's in my power to make someone like that very happy simply by paying him or her a visit. Today I'll use that power.

I don't understand why I can't not cry. I don't even feel like I have anything to cry about right now, and yet.

I'm the one who lives alone. People can come visit me. Well, I visited Annie today. But it was different because I think she's different. Maybe that's why I'm upset. I don't know.

I could get a tattoo of a tear on my face like Johnny Depp in that movie. Although, I think that also means I've killed someone. Or witnessed a killing, depending. Neither of which are true.

I'm going to go visit the basketball game, now. Goodbye.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP