Day 58 - February 27, 2010

>> Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saying "no" is not uncommon for Violet. - Violet Bing and the Grand House by Jennifer Paros

It's time I take inventory of my decisions. Is no common or uncommon for me? What yeses am I passing up because I don't say no enough?

No isn't too common for me. I tend to say yes to things. Especially if it's to someone I like. Like, if someone asks me for a favor, and I don't really have time to do it, but they're very close to me and I love them, I will probably do it for them. I'm sure I shouldn't do that as much as I do. Guess I should work on that.

It's almost 2am. I don't know why I'm still awake. I'm saying no to sleep, I suppose. Ha. But soon I will.

SAY NO TO .. things.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP