Day 45 - February 14, 2010

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

In the ancient city of Rome there lived a humble and gentle man.... The man's friends and neighbors called him Valentine. - Saint Valentine retold and illustrated by Robert Sabuda

Saint Valentine didn't invent love and affection. But he did give us an occasion to express them. There are people in this world whom I love. This is the day above all others to show it. I will.

Today I showed the beautiful Delta Pis that I love them! Theta Chis, too. :) Although it took me a while to realize that it was Valentine's Day.

Since it is quite late and I still have much to do, I think I will just say, You can tell people you love them 365 days of the year, not just one. So get on that. <3

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP