Day 35 - February 4, 2010

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010

She [Rosa Parks] was not going to give in to that which was wrong. - Rosa by Nikki Giovanni

Do I tend to take the easy way out? Do I decide what to do based on right/wrong? or hard/easy? Do I understand that sometimes doing nothing is actually doing wrong? Do I give in - or dig in? Today, just for myself, I'll seek honest answers to these questions.

I can tell you already that this is going to be a short blog, because I'm tired and I'm singing, two things which impair my thinking.

I've been singing the same song for quite a long time, actually. It's "Bless The Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts. It's pretty much amazing, and I kinda wish I could legitimately sing it to/for someone.. eventually.

It's Rosa Parks' birthday, which is why that is today's quote.

Mostly I think I do what I should. I obviously take the easy way out sometimes, even though the hard way would often be the good thing to do. I can't think of any examples.. putting off schoolwork? Sure. I do that.

I guess I'll try not to.

Goodnight, all. I'll tell you about my night tomorrow. I'm too sleepy now. I'M TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT. Don't do that.

1 comments:

James Allen February 5, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

I like the "Reactions thing" haha

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP