Day 46 - February 15, 2010

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

There's no official limit on how many friends a [kid] can have. - A Smart Girl's Guide to Friendship Troubles by Patti Kelley Criswell

I love my buddies, and I love to spend time with them. But I will not allow them to dictate who is and who is not an acceptable friend for me. Today I'll take a look at a bunch of kids I barely know and see if I can identify one as a potential new friend.

Oh, I've found my new friend. (S)he just doesn't know it yet. I'm not revealing who it is in case I change my mind, haha.

Can I just say... Chocolate.. and peanut butter.. Put together? = God's gift to the world. That Reese's I just had was the best thing I've ever tasted. I'm actually pretty upset that it's gone now. I may need another one. They might call me Kit Kat, but lemme tell ya, Reese's are amazing.

I don't have my glasses on or contacts in, so I can .. sort of see what I'm typing. However, my brain and my fingers are moving at waaaayyy different speeds, so I think that's a definite sign that equals bedtime.

Make new friends, but keep the old; one is silver and the other's gold!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP