Day 36 - February 5, 2010

>> Saturday, February 6, 2010

Get plenty of sleep, and stop worrying. - Charlotte's Web by E. B. White

I'll live today to the max. Then sleep the Sleep of No Worries tonight.

I lived today to the max. :)

I went to class and then lunch with Annie, where we had FOUR COOKIES. Each. They were so freakin' good.

Then I just chilled. Totally chilled. Like a freakin' cucumber. That's how chill. It was awesome.

Went to dinner with the girls and Brian, and then Brian came back to my room and we sat on the floor and made art. There is paint, ink, pencils, and 7 pieces of art on my floor right now. I need to hang them up.

Then we all went to the Holy Ghost Tent Revival. It was fun; we danced quite a bit. (This was a concert, by the way.) There was this adorable couple there who I would love to be one day. (Half of it, I guess.) They don't even go to our school, so they must love the band. But they made my night, they were so cute. Dancing and singing, totally not caring what anyone thought of them. I told them afterwards how adorable I thought they were, and they got even more adorable when they were like, awwww really?! Thanks!

Then Brian and I went to the Hut for mozzerella sticks. We sat with some pretty cool girls (those kind who are so awesome from a distance that you wish you could be them, and then you actually talk to them and they're just as cool as you thought) and then eventually I came back.

But I had a lot of fun today! I lived it to the max. And now I'm going to sleep the Sleep of No Worries. It's gonna rock. You should do the same.

1 comments:

Anonymous February 6, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

That couple was too adorable for words, almost.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP