Day 57 - February 26, 2010

>> Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pictures are music for the eyes. - Looking at Paintings: An Introduction to Fine Art for Young People by Erika Langmuir

The world is full of great art. How much longer am I going to ignore it? Today I'll ask my parents to take me to an art museum. My eyes deserve it.

Well, that's ridiculous. I'm not going to ask my parents to take me to an art museum. First of all, the five hours away thing. Second, if I want to go, I'm thinking somebody else would take me.

So I didn't ask that. But I am going to see pictures. Although, they'll be moving, and sound will be playing. So basically I'm going to the movies. Music for the eyes and the ears. Awesome.

I went to see Valentine's Day with my BFF forever, Amanda! She is visiting me this weekend :D Then we went to IHOP with other friends! We had fun times. So today was quite a good day, overall.

I am quite sleepy, so my next adventure with pictures (that music for the eyes I love so much) will hopefully include dreams. :)

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP