Day 40 - February 9, 2010

>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My head spins so much when I think of all that, that I must stop. - Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman

It happens to everybody: You're drenched under a cloudburst of life. School. Family. Friends. Clothes. Cavities. Long division. Your poor head is spinning. You're getting dizzy. What can you do?

I'll turn my back on all that, that's what I'll do. I'll walk away from the cloudburst. Go swimming. Play ball. Start a hobby. Do something physical, not brainy. Not forever. Just long enough to clear my head. 


I am currently sitting in Web Design doing absolutely nothing, because whenever he tells us to do something, half of the class needs help, so he has to go around to everybody and talk to them individually. I have done all he's said to do.

I think my life is a cloudburst of life at the moment. I really might be going crazy.

And I should have done something physical today, since it told me to. But I am literally in so much pain right now that it hurts to do almost anything. It feels like I'm falling apart. So hopefully that resolves itself at some point in the near future. Because it sucks to be in pain. I'm only 19! I should not be falling apart physically.

Anyway. Cannot believe it's been 40 days of this already. Blows my mind. 40 days of 2010, too.

However, today basically just wants me to be removed from my crazy life situations. Which I think I've been able to do, a little bit. So that's good.

If you physically can, go exercise! As for me, I will be going to bed.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP