Day 59 - February 28, 2010

>> Sunday, February 28, 2010

"I've never told anyone," Great-grandma said, "but I've always wanted a pair of red shoes." - The Secret of the Red Shoes: A Story About an Elderly Great-Grandmother by Joan Donaldson

I'll get gift-giving ideas from listening, and I'll give people what they want - even if it's red shoes for Great-grandma.

My mother would kill for a pair of red shoes. Well, okay, I'm sure she wouldn't actually kill for shoes. But she's always wanted red shoes.

Although, I don't really have any gifts to give at the moment. But I suppose I will listen to what people say, in order to get them the perfect thing.

I need to also listen to my head, since it is telling me that I have Calculus in just 8 hours, and that I should sleep very very soon.

Get your grandma some red shoes.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP