Day 50 - February 19, 2010

>> Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Not everything you hear about people is true." - Lizzie Logan Wears Purple Sunglasses by Eileen Spinelli

Today, as on almost every other day, I'll probably hear something bad about somebody. Maybe just a little thing, maybe a really huge rotten thing. I may be tempted to believe it just on the speaker's say-so, but I'll resist the temptation. I'll take a page from our system of justice: innocent until proven guilty.

I did it! I am a sister and I am overjoyed! Although you wouldn't know it; my sister name could legitimately be Crybaby and I wouldn't even mind because it's 100% true.

Since it's 2AM and I actually still have to wake up tomorrow, this is going to be very very short.

I did hear something bad, or something weird, about some people very close to my heart, today. But I don't believe it for a second. I know the accused would never do anything like that. So I think it's a bunch of crap.

Anyway.. tonight I am a sister. Elizabeth called me "Sis" and I was just like.. awwww!

Also. I love my big and my grandbig and my big brother. Just wanted to throw that out there, even though you probably already know.

Actually I love all the brothers and sisters, so. There's that.

Don't believe everything you hear - some of us failed at baking cookies tonight. Goodnight!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP